NANOPAVE HARDSCAPE SEALER
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) is recommended for application:
- Safety glasses
Coverage Rates for NANOPAVE HARDSCAPE SEALER
Coverage rate is dependent on surface porosity, joint width, depth and the type of jointing material used.
Surface Aesthetic: Coverage Rate:
- Pavers/Natural Stone: 150-250ft2 / gal (3.65-6 m2/ litre)
- Bricks/Flagstone: 100-150ft2 / gal (2.43-3.65 m2/ litre)
- Smooth/Salt/Exposed Aggregate 200-250ft2 / gal (4.8-6 m2/ litre)
- Broomed/Stamped/Colored 150-200ft2 / gal (3.65-4.8 m2/ litre)
- Pressurized sprayer (25 – 40 psi/ 1.7-2.75 bar)
- Foam rubber squeegee
- 3/8″ (1 cm) nap paint roller
- Foam paint brush/sponge
Suitable Applications / Materials
- Natural Stone
Top 5 Tips for NANOPAVE HARDSCAPE SEALER
- Consider complimentary weather conditions before, during, and after any NP-CS application.
- NP-HS may be installed on damp surfaces. Avoid excessively wet conditions or standing water.
- Do not install NP-HS within 24-48 hours before or after rainfall. In excessively wet conditions, allow materials and project area to dry.
- NP-HS should be installed within an ambient and surface temperature range of 40-90F (4.4-32.2 C). Shaded, low sunlight, or colder areas will lengthen cure times; conversely, direct sun, warmer areas will shorten cure times.
- NOTE: Ambient and surface temperatures are typically not the same. Be sure to check both individually prior to NP-HS application. Vehicular traffic can cause tire tracking on driveway applications sealed with NP-CS. Always perform a test section first to determine suitability.
- For best results, thoroughly remove any residual sand, dust or aggregates from the surface using a leaf blower or broom before applying NP-HS.
- NP-HS is easily applied using a standard 1-5 gallon (3.8-19 litre) capacity low-pressure, pump sprayer. For larger applications, electric, high-capacity sprayer may be used.
- Mask or shield any adjacent surfaces in case of overspray or accidental application.
Installation of NANOPAVE HARDSCAPE SEALER
- Apply NP-HS to the surface evenly using pressurized spray equipment (40 psi maximum/ 2.75 bar). Use the rate recommended in Section IV. A 3/8″ (1 cm) nap roller, sponge, or foam paint brush may be used to manipulate sealer in hard to reach places.
- During application, avoid foaming sealer. If foaming occurs, distribute the liquid evenly before using a squeegee or sponge.
- To increase sheen to desired aesthetic, a second coat of NP-HS may be applied at twice the initial application rate, once cured. (See example on bottle label.)
- Do not divide recommended application rates into multiple coats. Always consult manufacturer coverage rate guidelines or contact technical support at: 877-356-2250.
- Use a foam rubber squeegee or equivalent to remove excess or standing NP-HS from the surface.
- Keep project area free from any moisture such as rain or irrigation sprinklers, unnecessary foot traffic or otherwise on treated areas until fully cured. (Usually 6-12 hours in optimal conditions).
- Clean all tools immediately after use by simply rinsing tools with water and a soft bristle brush.
Cure Times for NANOPAVE HARDSCAPE SEALER
Keep project area free from any moisture such as rain or irrigation sprinklers, unnecessary foot traffic or otherwise on treated areas until fully cured. (Usually 6 – 12 hours in optimal conditions).
Clean all tools immediately after use by simply rinsing tools with water and a soft bristle brush.
Storage of NANOPAVE HARDSCAPE SEALER
Store NP-HS out of direct sunlight in areas with a temperature range of 40°-90° F (4.4-32.2 C).
Treated areas should withstand normal conditions for 24-48 months before a maintenance coat is needed.
In high traffic settings and/or in inclement weather conditions, an increased maintenance schedule may be required.
For maintenance coats, consult coverage chart in Section I1, and Application Guidelines in Section VI1.
TechniSoil Global, Inc. warrants this product to be free from defects. Where permitted by law, TechniSoil makes no other warranties with respect to this product, express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. The purchaser shall be responsible to orchestrate their own tests to determine the suitability of this product for their particular purpose. TechniSoil’s liability shall be limited in all events to supplying sufficient product to re-treat the specific areas to which product proven to be defective has been applied. Acceptance and use of this product absolves TechniSoil from any other liability, from any and all sources, including liability for incidental, consequential or resultant damages whether due to breach of warranty, negligence or strict liability. This warranty may not be modified or extended by representatives of TechniSoil, its distributors or dealers, independent contractors, clients or end-users of any kind.