- Personal protective equipment (PPE) is recommended for application:
- Safety glasses
Coverage Rates for MOLECULE [SRS]
- Concrete (standard or embellished) – 300 Ft2 / Gallon (7.3 m2/ litre)
- Porous pavers & natural stone – 300 Ft2 / Gallon (7.3 m2/ litre)
- Dense pavers & natural stone – 400 Ft2 / Gallon (9.8 m2/ litre)
- Vertical stone veneer, stucco, brick masonry, & blocks – 150-200 Ft2/ Gallon (3.65-5.9 m2/ litre)
- Handheld or backpack pump sprayer (25-45 PSI/ 1.7-2.75 bar)
- Foam rubber squeegee w/ broom handle extension
- Handheld scrub brush
- Foam paint brush
- Grout Sponge
- 3/8″ nap paint roller (1 cm)
- Residential / Commercial
- Home / Office exterior walls
- Raised planters
- Retaining walls
- Hardscape structures
- Precast concrete structures
- Water features
- Stone veneer
- Natural stone
- Exposed aggregate
Top Tips for MOLECULE [SRS]
- Molecule [SRS] should be installed within an ambient and surface temperature range of 40°- 90° F (4.4-32.2 C). Shaded, low sunlight, or colder areas will lengthen cure times. Conversely, direct sun, warmer areas will shorten cure times. Avoid temperatures at or below freezing or above 100° F (0-38 C) for application, curing phase, or storage.
- Molecule [SRS] is a water-based, fluoropolymer, penetrating sealer. The curing phase is dependent upon complete evaporation of the water component (usually 4-12 hours in optimal) daytime conditions).
- Apply Molecule [DS] in one single application coat. Do not divide recommended application rates into multiple coats. Always consult manufacturer coverage rate guidelines, or contact our Technical Support desk by phone 877-356-2250, or by email Info@TechniSoil.com.
- Do not apply Molecule [SRS] within a minimum of 24 hours before or after rainfall. In excessively wet conditions, allow project area to dry completely before application.
- Clean driveway thoroughly before applying. Molecule [SRS] should not be applied over the top of other sealers, stains, efflorescence, or dirt as it may affect adhesion, cure, & finished aesthetic.
- Always perform a test section using recommended installation methods to confirm the suitability of materials and project conditions!
- Remove all existing sealers, stains, dirt, efflorescence, & debris with an environmentally safe cleaning agent before applying Molecule [DS].
- The surface must be completely clean and dry before application.
- Do not apply in wet conditions. Plan a minimum 24-hour time window free of rainfall for the application and curing phase.
- Coverage rates may vary based on surface porosity, joint width, depth, & material.
- Keep the project area free from any moisture, such as rain or irrigation sprinklers, vehicular traffic, or otherwise, until fully cured (4-12 hours in optimal daytime conditions).
Installation of MOLECULE [SRS]
- For best results, thoroughly remove any residual sand, dust or aggregates from the surface using a leaf blower or broom before applying Molecule [SRS].
- Mask or shield any adjacent surfaces in case of overspray or accidental application.
- Pour contents of Molecule [SRS] bottle into a 1-5 gallon (3.8-19 litre) capacity handheld or backpack pump sprayer.
- Carefully plan application process to avoid under or over application and ‘painting into a corner’.
- Visually map out sections of application area according to recommended coverage rate to ensure proper coverage.
Cure Times for MOLECULE [SRS]
- Keep treated project areas free of any moisture such as rain or irrigation sprinklers, foot traffic, or otherwise until fully cured (usually 4-12 hours in optimal conditions).
- Clean all tools immediately after use by simply rinsing tools with water and a soft bristle brush.
- In case of accidental sealer spill onto tools, equipment, or adjacent surfaces, clean immediately with soap and water as needed.
- For dried sealer, use a 1:1 acetone/water mixture and a brush to scrub affected areas. Use caution; acetone will remove paint from surfaces.
Storage of MOLECULE [SRS]
Store unused Molecule [SRS] with lid secured indoors and out of direct sunlight in a temperature range of 40°-90° F (4.4-32 C)
- For periodic maintenance of surface sealed with Molecule [DS], use Molecule [SRS Hardscape Shampoo to clean and bolster the protectant coating.
- Molecule [DS] maintenance coats can be applied at the recommended application rates at any time, usually 6-24 months after initial application
TechniSoil Global, Inc. warrants this product to be free from defects. Where permitted by law, TechniSoil makes no other warranties with respect to this product, express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The purchaser shall be responsible to orchestrate their own tests to determine the suitability of this product for their particular purpose. TechniSoil’s liability shall be limited in all events to supplying sufficient product to re-treat the specific areas to which product proven to be defective has been applied. Acceptance and use of this product absolves TechniSoil from any other liability, from any and all sources, including liability for incidental, consequential or resultant damages whether due to breach of warranty, negligence or strict liability. This warranty may not be modified or extended by representatives of TechniSoil, its distributors or dealers, independent contractors, clients or end-users of any kind.