MOLECULE [HS] HARDSCAPE SHAMPOO
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) is recommended for application:
- Safety glasses
Coverage Rates for MOLECULE [HS] HARDSCAPE SHAMPOO
- Concrete (standard or decorative) – 300 Ft2/ Gallon (7.4 m2/ litre)
- Pavers & natural stone – 300 Ft2/ Gallon (7.4 m2/ litre)
- Handheld or backpack pump sprayer (25-45 PSI/ 1.7-2.75 bar)
- Soft to medium bristle push broom
- Handheld scrub brush
- Pressure washer
- Parking areas
- Garage / Shop floors
- Retaining walls
- Stone veneer Masonry
Top Tips for MOLECULE [HS] HARDSCAPE SHAMPOO
- Molecule [HS] should be applied within an ambient and surface temperature range of 40°- 90° F (4.4-32 C). Shaded, low sunlight, or colder areas will lengthen workability times. Conversely, direct sun, warmer areas will shorten workability times. Avoid temperatures at or below freezing (0 C) or above 100° F (38 C) for application or storage.
- Do not allow Molecule [HS] to dry completely on surfaces before or after scrubbing. If shampoo dries, reapply shampoo over dried area, scrub, and rinse as soon as possible.
- Molecule [HS] contains a supplemental sealer component designed to penetrate and bolster original applications. It can be used to clean and prepare surfaces for Molecule brand sealer applications and for regular wash and wax maintenance coats afterward
- Avoid overspray onto adjacent surfaces such as houses, sheds, cars, or other surfaces as it can stain if allowed to dry. Mask or shield while applying to prevent overspray. Clean overspray areas immediately by scrubbing and rinsing with water as needed.
- For general maintenance, Molecule [HS] can be applied and rinsed off with high pressure water. For tougher staining, scrub shampoo with soft to medium bristle brush before rinsing with water
- Always perform a test section using recommended installation methods to confirm suitability of materials and project conditions!
- Molecule [HS] can be used on most horizontal and vertical hardscape surfaces, even if they have previously been sealed with another sealer. Always perform a small test section first.
- Coverage rates may vary based on surface staining and texture.
Installation of MOLECULE [HS] HARDSCAPE SHAMPOO
- For best results, thoroughly clean any heavy, residual oil or grease stains with an environmentally friendly degreaser before using Molecule [HS].
- Molecule [HS] is not an efflorescence remover and does not contain acid.
- Mask or shield any adjacent surfaces in case of overspray or accidental application.
- Pour contents of Molecule [HS] bottle into a 1-5 gallon (3.8-19 litre) capacity handheld or backpack pump sprayer.
- Plan application process to allow for adequate scrubbing and rinsing time .
- Visually map out sections of application area according to recommended coverage rate to ensure proper coverage.
Cure Times for MOLECULE [HS] HARDSCAPE SHAMPOO
- Not Applicable
Clean all tools immediately after use by simply rinsing tools with water and a soft bristle brush.
In case of accidental shampoo spill onto tools, equipment, or adjacent surfaces, clean immediately with soap and water as needed.
Storage of MOLECULE [HS] HARDSCAPE SHAMPOO
Store unused Molecule [HS] with lid secured indoors and out of direct sunlight in a temperature range of 40°-90° F (4.4-32 C)
- For periodic maintenance of surfaces sealed with Molecule brand sealers, use Molecule [HS] Hardscape Shampoo to clean and bolster the protectant coating.
- Molecule [HS] maintenance coats can be applied at the recommended application rates at any time to clean and protect.
TechniSoil Global, Inc. warrants this product to be free from defects. Where permitted by law, TechniSoil makes no other warranties with respect to this product, express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The purchaser shall be responsible to orchestrate their own tests to determine the suitability of this product for their particular purpose. TechniSoil’s liability shall be limited in all events to supplying sufficient product to re-treat the specific areas to which product proven to be defective has been applied. Acceptance and use of this product absolves TechniSoil from any other liability, from any and all sources, including liability for incidental, consequential or resultant damages whether due to breach of warranty, negligence or strict liability. This warranty may not be modified or extended by representatives of TechniSoil, its distributors or dealers, independent contractors, clients or end-users of any kind.