Crack Attack: Next Day Sealer
When working with this product, always use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including;
➢ Safety glasses / face shield
➢ Impenetrable gloves
➢ Long sleeve shirt
➢ Long pants
➢ Close-toe shoes or boots
AVOID DIRECT CONTACT WITH SKIN
In any case of liquid binding agent or blended material making contact with skin or clothes,
clean immediately with soap and water.
Coverage Rates for Crack Attack: Next Day Sealer
1-2 Fluid Ounces per Square Foot (30-60 mL/ .09 m2)
High Density Foam Roller
Suitable Applications / Materials
Sealant for Crack Attack: Wide Crack Filler repairs
Top 5 Tips for Crack Attack: Next Day Sealer
• This product contains isocyanate, and although rare, may produce an allergic reaction in some people. Persons allergic to isocyanate, and particularly those suffering from asthma or other respiratory conditions, should not work with isocyanate. When working with this product, always use personal protective equipment (PPE) such as safety glasses, face shield, impenetrable gloves, long sleeves and pants, and closed toe shoes or boots (avoid direct contact to skin).
• Crack Attack- Next Day Sealer should be installed within an ambient and surface temperature range of 50°-90° F (10-32.2 C). Avoid rain or wet conditions during application and curing. Do not overapply.
• DO NOT INSTALL UNTIL ORIGINAL REPAIR HAS FULLY CURED
• Keep vehicles off repair area for 24-48 hours or until fully cured.
• Crack Attack- Next Day Sealer should only be used in association with Crack Attack repairs.
Remove existing dust, dirt and debris with a wire brush and leaf blower.
Do no apply to a Crack Attack repair that has not fully cured. Failure to wait until full cure may cause a reaction that weakens the Crack Attack repair.
Installation of Crack Attack: Next Day Sealer
Shake bottle vigorously before use.
Use a high density foam roller to apply a light coat to the repair area.
Crack Attack- Next Day Sealer should be installed within an ambient and surface temperature range of 50°-90° F (10-32.2 C).
Avoid rain or wet conditions during application and curing.
Cure Times for Crack Attack: Next Day Sealer
Keep vehicles off repair area for 24-48 hours.
Use WD-40 and a rag to clean tools. Crack Attack: Next Day Sealer will stain clothes. Use common sense and do not over-apply.
Storage of Crack Attack: Next Day Sealer
Close lid tightly after each use.
For prolonged storage, clean lip of the bottle and apply a light coat of vaseline to prevent cap sealing shut.
Store product between 50°-90° F (10-32.2 C)
Reapply Crack Attack: Next Day Sealer annually or as needed to maintain the repair.
TechniSoil Global, Inc. warrants this product to be free from defects. Where permitted by law, TechniSoil makes no other warranties with respect to this product, express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. The purchaser shall be responsible to orchestrate their own tests to determine the suitability of this product for their particular purpose. TechniSoil's liability shall be limited in all events to supplying sufficient product to re-treat the specific areas to which product proven to be defective has been applied. Acceptance and use of this product absolves TechniSoil from any other liability, from any and all sources, including liability for incidental, consequential or resultant damages whether due to breach of warranty, negligence or strict liability. This warranty may not be modified or extended by representatives of TechniSoil, its distributors or dealers, independent contractors, clients or end-users of any kind.